You are here: Home > Top Food Exports > Products > Spices and Seasoning
Search from this supplier:

Products

Browse By Category:
Spices and Seasoning(5)    ,    Nuts & Kernels(8)    ,    Grain & Pulses(2)    ,    Beans(13)    ,    Fresh Fruits(1)    ,    Frozen Pork(5)
    

TUMERIC FINGER

Model No.: TFE0018
Product Name: TUMERIC FINGER
Product Origin: Cameroon
Standard: Grade A
Brand Name: Top Food
PriceTerms: 1180USD PER MT
Detailed Product Description:
Specification for Turmeric Whole
Type
Finger/Bulbs – Polished or Unpolished
Flexibility
Hard
Broken pieces
(fingers<15mm)
< 5 %
Foreign matter

< 1 %
Defectives

< 3 %
Percentage of bulbs by
weight
< 4 % Starch content, max, w/w: 60 % Curcumin content: 4 – 5 %
Moisture
< 10 %
Total Ash
< 7 %
Lead as PPB
2.5
Chromate Test
Negative
Acid Insoluble Ash
2.5%
Payment terms and details
  • L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T
  • 30% advance and remaining 70% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents

Delivery Terms: 15 days after singing in sale of contract

Loading Port: Chennai port and tuticorin port

Supply Period: All year around

Samples: Free / DHL delivery fee paid by buyer

Minimum Order: By air 100 kg /by sea 17 mts load on 1*20 fcl

Type of Bags: Jute bags /pp bags

Related Products of This Company
Email this pageBookmark this page
21Food Group: 21food.com - 21food china - food agent - guidechem - guidechem china